Wednesday 25 March 2015

How People's Perceptions Of You Are Different From Your Own Part Two 25th March 2015

Just a quick update. I've sent the message out today. Nervous to say the least. I didn't think I would be so there's the first thing I've learnt from this.
I am now awaiting responses.
This may take longer than I first anticipated. I am one of those people who are rarely away from my phone, and I tend to answer messages quickly. I forget other people have lives lol. I'm going to wait about 48 hours and if anyone hasn't replied by then, I will assume they don't want to.
This is the message I sent:


"This might sound weird, but I am weird lol. Doing an experiment (might be the wrong word but its close) on how perception varies from person to person. If you get this message would you please take 30 seconds out of your day to help me by sending back the first three words or phrases that come to mind when you think of me.
I'm not fishing for compliments and i'm pretty thick skinned so be brutally honest :) Tried to send to people who i think will be honest.
If you want to reply anonymously send to (my email address was here) or if not just send on here. Thanks in advance."


I hope it doesn't sound too much like one of them chain letter things people send through social networks for no apparent reason, because if it does, most of my friends wouldn't bother doing it. By part three, hopefully I will have some results, and will have learned a few things about myself and people's perceptions of me!
Check out my other blog lovelifeandeverydaythings.blogspot.com and feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment