Tuesday 21 April 2015

Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge - Why???

Where on Earth did this Kylie Jenner lip challenge thing come from? I agree that she has amazing lips. I don't agree with sticking your lips in a glass and sucking until they swell. See how stupid that sounds? And people are actually doing it!
I've seen so many pictures of bruised lips, lips that look beyond sore and most recently, ones that actually exploded! Presumably, the people still trying this have seen these pictures, or similar ones, too. And yet they are still doing it - I really can't understand it.
At best, you won't get bruised, but the swelling still won't be even. Your lips won't look full, they will look what they are - sore and lumpy!
When will it end? Will it take the actual glass exploding on someone's face? Because I am honestly surprised this hasn't happened yet.
Obviously, I think doing this is a terrible idea, but if you really must do it, at least use something plastic!
Does anyone think this is a good idea?


Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment