Tuesday 26 May 2015

Desert Island Favourites - Albums


Today's desert island favourites post is the 5 music albums I would take to a desert island, again I'm assuming this is a magic island that has something I can listen to music on!

1. Mothership by Led Zeppelin
2. Greatest Hits by The Foo Fighters
3. Red by Taylor Swift
4. Greatest Hits by Blink 182
5. American Wedding Soundtrack by Various

These are 5 of the albums I never ever get sick of listening to! I had trouble narrowing it down to 5 though, there are so many great albums out there.

Which albums would you choose?

Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)
You Baby Me Mummy
Summer Days

4 comments:

  1. 1) Good Old Fashioned Love by The Overtones

    2) Hozier by Hozier

    3) 19 by Adele

    4) Little Voice by Sara Bareilles

    5) Chariot by Gavin DeGraw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Adele 😊 haven't heard the others. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that's quite the eclectic collection!

    1) Legends by Bob Marley

    2) Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits

    3) The Barenaked Ladies' All Their Greatest Hits

    4) Those Guys

    5) Best of Crowded House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Barenaked Ladies. So many too choose from! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete