Saturday 30 May 2015

June theme reveal - Fictional Fun

Man holding a book

I am very excited to announce June's theme officially. It is (drum roll please) Fictional Fun!
There's going to be so much going on, all of which I'm very excited to share with you all!

*As a lot of you will know by now, there will be a linky starting each Monday for you to link up any fiction themed posts. It can be a story or poem, a post about authors, books, reading lists, book reviews, kids, adults, YA, literally anything fiction/book related. So please do stop by and link up your posts! Full details can be found here:
http://myrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_17.html

*Every Tuesday, there will be a short story, the first will be from me, then each Tuesday after that there will be one from some other fabulous writers. Featuring stories from Janet Cooper, Adeem Sadiq, E.L Whicker, and Lucy Connors, this is one not to be missed!

*There will also be a four part story running every Friday!

*There will also be book reviews, posts about general fiction, guest posts, an extract from a YA charity book and more!

*Also a few old favourites will still be running alongside the theme, and I will be amazed if I get through the month without doing a couple of opinion/topical pieces!

It's not too late to get involved! If you would like to submit a guest post (on this theme or one of the upcoming themes) check here for all the details: http://myrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/p/guest-posters.html

What do you think? Are you excited by what's to come?

There will be a lot going so to make sure you don't miss anything, follow me by email or on Bloglovin, links to follow me are just to the right of this post!

Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Debbie,

    Sounds like fun. So glad to have found you through your visit to me at http://authorsupport.net on the A-Z Challenge/Road Trip and I shall most certainly be back to link up for the Ficton Fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant, I look forward to reading the posts you link! First one goes live tomorrow! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I hadn't heard of this before but it sounds like a good link up. I'll keep an eye out for other people participating. I might get some more books to add to my list of things to read. ;-)

    Cait @ Click's Clan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow when it goes live will be the first one. I'm really excited about it. I'm sure there will be lots of great recommendations over the coming month. Feel free to come link any fiction or book based posts up :)

      Delete