These are my 10 quotes I love enough to try and live by!
1. Do. Or do not do. There is no try. Yoda
2. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. Coco Chanel
3. Be Yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde
4. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
5. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain
6. It's never to late to be what you might have been. George Eliot
7. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love. Mother Teresa
8. The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley
9. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead, or smiling into your eyes, or just staring into space. Marilyn Monroe
10. Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. Alfred Lord Tennyson*
And I've also added two bonus quotes, just because I really like them!
1. If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself. Albert Einstein
2. The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has it's limits. Alexander Dumas
Are there any you would include that I haven't? Any you wouldn't have included?
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)
* I have used this quote in a post previously and incorrectly credited it to Shakespeare. Apologies Lord Tennyson!
Link to P Is for Phobias: http://www.myrandommusings.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/p-is-for-phobias.html