The rules are pretty simple - I have to list 10 things I love and 10 things I hate. Here goes!
10 things I love
1. Guinea Pigs - so cute and so squeaky!
2. The sun - I adore the sunny weather we are having recently. the sun always cheers me up
3. Thunderstorms - I know that sounds contradictory to no 2, but I love a good thunderstorm too - I always feel strangely energised during and after them
4. Pinterest - This is my new obsession!
5. A good chat with friends - Nothing can cheer you up like chatting and laughing with like minded people
6. Rose wine! - I hardly need to explain this one :)
7. My laptop - I'm not a materialistic person generally speaking, but I do get really attached to my laptop!
8. Shoes! - The less likely I am to be able to actually walk in them, the better!
9. Music - I love music and always have something playing in the background - even when writing this post!
10. Holidays abroad - I would love to take a year out and travel one day!
10 things I hate
1. Sales calls - I've got a post about this shortly!
2. Whiners - I can't stand it when adults whine! Especially the ones who have perfected the child like whiny voice!
3. Accidentally kicking things when I've got bare feet - I'm pretty clumsy and I do this a LOT. I did it earlier tonight, which is probably why it's fresh enough in my mind to be included
4. Broccoli - I just can't stand the texture - it makes me feel as though I am eating moss!
5. Sub tweets (and the Facebook equivalent) - if you have a problem with someone, tell them to their face. Or at least unfriend/unfollow and move on!
6. Procrastinating - This is something I do way too often, especially if the task at hand is something I don't want to do. Often, it could be done easily in the time I waste putting it off
7. My printer - It always takes a lot of jiggling around (and cursing) to make it accept there is paper in it! It would be quicker to just write down whatever I'm trying to print more times than not.
8. Hangovers - I don't get them particularly badly (touch wood) but I still hate that fuzzy headed, icky feeling I get after a good night out.
9. Ice in cider - A bit strange I know, but it really bothers me! For hundreds of years people drank cider as it was meant to be - cold but not watered down by partially melted ice. I blame the Magner's TV ads!
10. Being forgetful - I have to write down everything instantly or it's just gone!
I now nominate the following people to take part in the love/hate challenge:
1. Trista @ www.domesticatedmomster.com
2. Angela @ www.daysinbed.com
3. Prabs @ www.absolutleyprabulous.com
4. Janet @ www.ramblesrantswritings.blogspot.com
5. Mel @ www.melaniegreenhalgh.com
Thanks again to Becky for the nomination!
Follow me on Twitter @randommusings29 and feel free to comment :)