Sunday 27 September 2015

Thought Of The Day - Week 20

Welcome to this week's thought of the day round up!
 
Monday

Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
Don't be afraid to try new things. If you don't like them, there's no rule to say you have to keep doing them!
 
Tuesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
Sometimes, all you need is a hug and someone to tell you everything is going to be ok.
 
Wednesday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
Blog photography: The art of buying things you don't want or need because they will look great in your photos.
 
Thursday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
Your best is good enough - anyone who tells you differently is someone you don't need in your life!
 
Friday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
No one expects you to be perfect but you. It's ok to relax a little now and again!
 
Saturday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
Everyone needs that one friend you can just be totally yourself with!
 
Sunday
 
Thought Of The Day - Week 20
 
Take a moment to remind yourself of all the good things in your life.
 
 
Which one is you favourite? Let me know in the comments :)
 
You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!
Cuddle Fairy
You Baby Me Mummy
What Katy Said
 
 
 
 












28 comments:

  1. Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays are my faves, but to be honest they all ring true. Particularly love the buying 'things' because they'll look good in a blogging picture ha ha!
    Linking with #CandidCuddles
    Sammy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked them :) We've all been there lol! x

      Delete
  2. Awesome quotes! Again, I can't pick just one! Visiting from #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I like to buy things for blogging but have to keep a tight budget at times as i'm saving. nice quotes and I really like these! #candidcuddles


    Angela xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, there has to be a line! Thank you, glad you liked them :) x

      Delete
  4. LOL @ Wednesday's quote! I love to go to yard sales, and I've been known to pick up a few props here and there specifically for blog photos. It's the little things that can make us blogger so happy...haha! Great quotes, as always, Debbie! #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is the little things for us isn't it lol :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. loving Wednesday! #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popping over from #candidcuddles =) Love Monday's quote. I try a lot of new things and then stop doing them. And Wednesday's is the story of my blogging life! I have drawers full of "stuff"

    Come share your crafts, DIY's, recipes & up-cycles at #2usestuesday (Mon PM to Fri PM) & your pinnable images at #Pinbellish (Fri AM to Tues AM) over at Sarah Celebrates if you don't already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pick one this time, six of them are just great and relate to every one of them.

    I think the last one is important. Whilst there is nothing wrong in trying to improve your life, you shouldn't forget the things that make's you who you are today.

    Thanks for sharing #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them :) I think being happy depends a lot on appreciating what you actually have rather than worrying about what you don't have!

      Delete
  8. My favorite is: the best you can do is good enough one. Having people make you feel bad because you didn't achieve something isn't nice & as you said you don't need that in your life. Thanks so much for linking up with #candidcuddles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it :) You definitely don't need negativity, if you know you've given something your best shot, that should be enough! Thanks for hosting x

      Delete
  9. I love Thursday and Friday they are things I need to remember as my nature is to focus more on things I didn't do or got wrong rather than all the things I got right! #happydays #candidcuddles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you liked them :) It's always easier to focus on the negative and believe the bad bits but I think its a habit that definitely needs breaking!

      Delete
  10. I like the one about reminding yourself about all the good things in life. That always helps!! xx #happydays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It does help, even when things are pretty bad there's usually something good! x

      Delete
  11. Love these little quote round ups x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're really fun to put together too x

      Delete
  12. Especially like Sunday 😁😘 #happydayslinky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha totally guilty of Wednesdays. :) ;)

    #HappyDaysLinky

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tuesday is the one I needed this week. Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you found one Katy, sending you lots of virtual hugs :) Thanks for hosting x

      Delete