Thursday 22 October 2015

Fun Halloween Quiz 2015

Today, I thought I would write a fun little Halloween themed quiz. You could use it at your party, or just as a bit of family fun! If you would it sending to you in a word document so you can print it out easily, just drop me an email!

Remember, it's just for fun so no Googling!

I will publish the answers tomorrow (find them here) - if you would like to know when they are live, leave me your Twitter name in the comments. Good luck and enjoy!



1.   In which year was Michael Jackson’s Thriller album released?

 
2.   Which movie franchise features the character “Jigsaw”?

 
3.   In The Exorcism of Emily Rose, which actress plays Emily?

 
4.   In the 1931 movie version of Frankenstein, who plays the monster?

 
5.   Where were The Pendle Witches executed?

 
6.   What is the name of the demonic doll in The Conjuring?

 
7.   From which Pagan Sabbat is Halloween derived from?

 
8.   How many circles of Hell are there in Dante’s Inferno?

 
9.   What is the name of the friendly ghost in the Ghostbusters series?

 
10.  Complete this famous Rocky Horror Show lyric: “It’s just a jump to the left…”

How many do you think you got right? Let me know in the comments :)

You can find me here: Twitter Bloglovin Pinterest and Instagram Please do stop by and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment